Careers with Waller Insurance
Strong Culture, Benefits & Security
Insurance Sales Producer in Training
Location: Lakeland, Florida
The Agency Assistant should be outgoing and able to take direction from many individuals. This position requires a self-starter, detail-oriented person, with strong organizational skills as well as a high energy level, and the ability to handle multiple tasks at the same time.What can you expect?
A Day in the Life of an Agency Assistant:
- Operate high volume phone system for two offices
- Distribute corporate email and faxes
- Open, sort, scan and distribute mail
- Prepare outgoing mail and overnight packages
- Coordinate vendor services as needed
- Assist in booking meeting rooms
- Prepare Certificates of Insurance for mailing
- Assist with agency hospitality functions, to include ordering food, and set up/clean up.
- Order general office supplies
- Order Motor Vehicle Reports as requested
- Assist with updating client records in Agency Management System
- New hire onboarding and orientation
- Various office duties as assigned
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- High school diploma
- Previous office experience preferred
- Previous phone experience preferred
- Knowledge of Outlook, Word, Excel
- Ability to learn Document Management procedures.
- Able to accept and utilize constructive criticism
- Strong analytical skills and ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Strong organizational skills with high attention to detail.
- Responsive and self-motivated team player.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Why You’ll Love Waller:
- Personal growth
- Amazing clients and coworkers
- Comprehensive benefits
- Focus on community service
- Success is defined in our 4 Core Team Values: Happy, Rewarded, Opportunity, Engagement