Accounting Business Insurance
Calculated Risk Management
What Is CPA, Bookkeeping and Accounting Business Insurance?
Every business faces some type of risk, but certain industries have unique risks. Financial service professionals, like bookkeepers, tax preparers and certified public accountants work with sensitive financial information. This can expose you to higher levels of risk, on top of the common risks other businesses face, like damage to your building or lost records.
Below are just some of the main protective coverages that Waller Insurance can provide your Accounting related practice:
- Business Owner’s Policy: General Liability Insurance, Commercial Property & Contents Insurance, Business Interruption Insurance, etc.
- Accountants Professional Liability Insurance (E&O)
- Data Breach Insurance / Cyber Ransom Protection Coverage
- Employment Practices Liability Insurance
- Crime / Employee Dishonesty
- Valuable Papers & Records Coverage
- Workers’ Compensation Insurance
- Commercial Auto Insurance
- Commercial Umbrella
Contact Waller today to speak with one of our Agents and have a Complimentary Risk Review completed!